- Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with
at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in aggregate from a
recognized University/ Institute by AICTE/ UGC. Students appearing for
their final year degree examination may also apply.
Valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT for 2019 admissions.
2. Application forms can be submitted through online mode only.
3. Applicants must have the following for completing the application
A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests
(CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2019 admissions.
Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in
.jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kb.)
Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png
format only (File size should not be more than 100 kb.)
4. The filling of online Application Form contains three (3) steps:
Step 1: Registration
Valid and active personal Email-Id for verification and future
Valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
Step 2: Online Application
10th, 12th & Graduation marksheets
Valid Document for identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Driving
License/Voter Card), anyone
Category/caste certificate, for other than General category, issued by
competent authority of Government of Bihar.
Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
Disability certificate (for person with disability)
Registration details of any one of the Management Admissions Tests
(CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2019 admissions
Work experience certificates, if any
Certificates of Sports/Extra Curricular Activities, not more than 5 years
old, if any
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
Internet Banking/Debit/Credit card for online payment of application fee
5. An auto-generated Application Number will be allotted to the applicants
upon registration (Step 1) and the Application Number shall be communicated
in the mail.
6. The applicants are requested to continue and complete the application
process (Step 2 & 3) by using the Application Number and password as
communicated in their email.
7. A confirmation email shall be sent after successful submission of the
application form with payment.
8. Since the eligibility will be screened on the basis of information
furnished in the application form, candidates are advised to fill correct
and complete information in the online application form, as no changes in
any of the data filled in the online application will be
9. Only one application has to be submitted by the candidate and the Application fee is non-refundable.
10. Application Fee:
- Rs.300/- for General
Rs. 200/- for BC & Female
Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (PwD)
11. Reservation policy: as per the rules applicable to educational
institutions in Bihar.
12. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Note: The Admissions Office may not undertake detailed scrutiny of
applications before Interviews/ Selection Process, and all shortlisted
applicants called for Interviews/ Selection Process, except those whose
applications are summarily rejected, are allowed to appear at the
Interviews/ Selection Process on purely provisional basis, subject to their
eligibility being verified after the announcement of results. Merely being
allowed to appear at the Interviews/ Selection Process will not be
considered as a ground for being eligible for admission to the
Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (2019-21). Further, mere
submission of application form does not entitle a candidate to appear for
the Interviews/ Selection Process.
I have read the instructions mentioned above and agree to it.